Designing a Logo that Works
So, you have decided that you’re starting a business. You need to take the time to put together a logo that is going to meet your needs and stand out amongst the other brands that are out there. How do you get a good logo and how do you make it work for you? Here are some hints you can try out.
- Consider using wit as a part of your design, like two pictures wrapped into one through clever interpretation of a concept or idea.
- One of the most important considerations for logo design is the color palette. This is not a superficial decision, color carries meanings and communicates ideas.
- Rather than following the herd and using a cliché design, you should instead strive for something that is uniquely recognizable.
- Too often we see logo design as simply a trip to the font menu to see which typeface makes the company name look best. Get creative and consider using a custom font instead.
- Simple but powerful logos permeate the business world and always prove to be the best icons for standing the test of time.
- Every good logo has a story. Far beyond simply a pretty sketch, strong logos are filled with meaning, both obvious and hidden.
If you’re looking for an Arkansas advertising agency, then you’ve come to the right place. We can help you with social media management, marketing consulting, advertising consulting, ghost blogging and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services!