Marketing Tips

Full service Advertising Agency and Social Media experts.

Selling Products Via Social Media

in Marketing Tips, Social Media, YAT News /

Using social for promotion isn’t as easy as simply tweeting about your brand every once in a while or using Facebook advertising. You need a strategy in place to optimize your results. You want to feel like you’re getting somewhere and you want those who are buying from you to feel like you’re

For starters, use the famous 80/20 rule (also known as the Pareto principle) of social curation: 80 percent of your social promotional and selling success (the event) comes from just 20 percent of the cause (your social curation). Therefore, your social content across all your channels should be no more than 20 percent promotional. The other 80 percent should be about your customers—engaging with them and sharing relevant content that they will find valuable.

Then, you have to use each social channel according to its strengths.

For instance, if you’re selling T-shirts or jewelry, your best bet is using Instagram or Pinterest due to their image-centric nature. If you’re an apparel, beauty or jewelry retailer in the U.S., you now have the ability to tag your images in Instagram, so detailed product information, as well as a link back to your site, appears alongside the image.

Similarly, on Pinterest, small businesses can sell their products directly on the site via several options, allowing customers to make a purchase in only a few clicks.

If you need help from an advertising agency in Arkansas, you’ve come to the right place. We do everything from ghost blogging to marketing consulting, and everything in between. Contact us today to get more information about our services and how we can help you get started with your online marketing campaign.

Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

We like you too :)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec tincidunt dapibus dui, necimas condimentum ante auctor vitae. Praesent id magna eget libero consequat mollis.

SIMILAR POSTS