So, one of the best things about social media is that you can help your clients and customers to see what goes on behind the scenes of your company. How can you use that to the best of your ability? How can you make sure that you’re actually going to be able to get everything that your customers may want? Here are some tips to help you out.
- Fan photos: Search for hashtags related to your business or products, and share a customer photo on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.
- Behind-the-scenes photos: Take candid shots of yourself, your employees, or snap a shot of your office or workspace.
- Ask for input on your products: Your followers will love giving their thoughts on how to improve your products.
- Behind-the-scenes product shots: Photos of your products being manufactured or sourced.
- A day in the life post: Give a recap of a typical day in the life of a graphic designer, author, CEO, etc.
- Ask for advice: Pose a hypothetical question and ask your followers what they would do in that situation.
If you need social media help from an advertising agency in Arkansas, then you’ve come to the right place. We take care of a number of marketing details, including website development in Benton Arkansas, marketing consulting, and ghost blogging, so contact us today to learn more about what we have to offer.