How do you know what you’re doing on a social platform for marketing? Most likely, your goals are different on each social platform. Since that’s the case, the content you develop for that platform needs to be different as well. Here are the components for your channel plan.
- What is the channel that you are going to be using? Facebook, Twitter, etc?
- Who is the main person that you are looking to target? What audience are you looking to go for? You want to make sure that you break it down.
- What is the goal that you are reaching for? Is it a sales goal, cost-savings goal or are you trying to create a better customer experience?
- What type(s) of content do you plan on putting in the website?
- What is the general structure of the website and what it has to offer?
- What sort of tone do you plan on using?
- How will this channel work with your other channels for maximum impact?
- What user behavior do you want to achieve?
- What is the plan when it comes to the editorial needs of the channel in question?
If you’re looking for an Arkansas advertising agency, then you’ve come to the right place. We can help you with social media management, marketing consulting, advertising consulting, ghost blogging and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services!