If people are generally coming to your pages to learn about who you are and what you do, they are a great place to start. Posts that help you to focus on your business will give your audience a better sense of what’s going on with your company and why they should be followers.
Here are some ideas as to what you can use in order to make your social media a little more engaging and personable by giving everyone a behind the scenes look at your business.
- Photos from behind the scenes so that people can see what’s going on.
- Guest social media personalities so that people can get to know the people who work there.
- Sneak peeks at new things that you may be looking to put out.
- Customer testimonies so people can see what is going on with your business.
- Information about any awards that you may be getting or have gotten in the past.
- News about the company.
- Tutorials about current products
- And anything else that gives people that behind the scenes look!
If you’re looking for an Arkansas advertising agency, then you’ve come to the right place. We can help you with social media management, marketing consulting, advertising consulting, ghost blogging and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services!