We’ve been talking about a lot of social media techniques lately. But, it’s also important for you to remember during the entire time that you are working on your social media feed. What can you do in order to stay relevant? Here are some suggestions.
- Keep up with news events, both those that are relevant to your industry and are relevant to almost anyone. Link articles, make mention of certain events, and get into conversations about relevant news topics.
- Always make sure to share new and relevant information about the industry that you are working in. You don’t have to be on top of breaking news, but being abreast of that information can keep your followers interested.
- Keep your followers in the loop. If there are changes coming to your company, promotions that you are running, or new services or products that you are offering, let them know on Twitter.
- Be friendly and approachable. It’s perfectly acceptable to ask your followers how they’re doing or what they’ve been up to. It’s also acceptable to share an amusing message or photo that you think will be appealing to your audience.
- Retweet, retweet, and retweet some more. It gives you more credibility and shows that you’re up to date on what’s going on in the Twitter-verse.
If you’re looking for an Arkansas advertising agency, then you’ve come to the right place. We can help you with social media management, marketing consulting, advertising consulting, ghost blogging and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services!