When you get started with a Facebook page, you likely have a lot of questions about what needs to be done and how you should go about it. The most important thing to think about is your profile picture and cover photo. How can you catch people’s attention without being too flashy? Here are some guidelines to think about.
Your profile picture should be:
- A high-resolution photo of your company’s logo.
- Sized down to a 180px x 180px square.
- Still be recognizable viewing it on a mobile or tablet device. Remember your profile picture is the first thing that your audience sees in their newsfeed. Your logo should still be distinguishable in a small size.
Your cover photo should be:
- Within the same theme as your profile picture.
- Should tell a more comprehensive story about who your organization is. This could be through taglines, product photos & more.
- Sized correctly to allow your audience to see the full photo. Right now the optimum size for a cover photo (or video) on Facebook is 815px x 215px.
If you need help from an advertising agency in Arkansas, you’ve come to the right place. We do everything from ghost blogging to marketing consulting, and everything in between. Contact us today to get more information about our services and how we can help you get started with your online marketing campaign