If you are using Facebook for any of your marketing needs (and you should be!), you may be trying to figure out just what you can do in order to make things work out in an effective manner. Their Offers can actually be a great thing to try. Why? Here are a few reasons.
- Offers are promoted in the news feed (as opposed to being placed in the right-hand column on Facebook where you usually see marketplace ads).
- Ads in the news feed can get up to six times more engagement than ads in the right-hand column on Facebook.
- You can hyper-target your Offers to ensure that only the Facebook users who will have a genuine interest in your brand see them.
- When a user clicks on your Offer in the news feed, Facebook sends that user an email to their personal email account outside of Facebook. That means that your Offer is not only seen on Facebook, but now you are getting into the email boxes of interested prospects.
- When prospects open their email, they will see a link to your website or an opt-in page (wherever you choose to send people to claim your offer).
If you need help from an advertising agency in Arkansas, you’ve come to the right place. We do everything from ghost blogging to marketing consulting, and everything in between. Contact us today to get more information about our services and how we can help you get started with your online marketing campaign.